My Wallet (Mahfathati) is one of the financial services offered by Tadhamon Islamic International Bank. It is an electronic payment method used by mobile phone through an application called Mahfathati” through which the subscriber carries out “his/her financial transactions such as transfers, payment, and purchase from international websites via mobile phone. The service provides with the opportunity to manage all your financial transactions from your mobile in an easy, safe and fast way, anytime and anywhere.
Features of My Wallet (Mahfathati) Service
- Registration for nominal commissions.
- Cash deposit and withdrawal services through the Bank’s branches or authorized agents.
- Buy recharge cards for prepaid lines and internet.
- Payment for purchases in places where this service is available.
- Recharging the wallet through the transfer from the Bank account.
- Easy transfer from one wallet to another.
- Viewing movements of transactions through the transaction log in my wallet system, in addition to notifying the account balance by SMS.
- Purchase of external coupons.
- Submitting client complaints through the Mahfathati application.
- Following up client complaints and objections through the hotline.
- The flexibility of Mahfathati system on the requirement of modifying and forgetting the password of clients.
- Activation of Mahfathati service as electronic money mainly used as transfer reimbursement points.
- High security and confidentiality.
- Adding new services to Mahfathati system.
For more information, please visit Mahfathati Website
At TIIB, we’re always looking for ways to help you manage your money better. With TIIB Online Banking you can keep track of your finances in a safe and secure environment, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.