Maintaining your secrecy and personal data security is one of our priorities
Maintaining your secrecy and personal data security is one of our priorities in Tadhamon Bank. We recommend that our customers to abide the following security instructions:
- Your password should be preserved and neither to be declared to others nor written.
- Do not let anybody to see your password of internet services or credit card pin code even if he/she is a Tadhamon Bank employee
- Password should be changed constantly to ensure password not to be used or guessed by others
- Be sure that nobody is watching you while entering your information using Bank system keyboard especially when entering password
- To ensure that service connection ended, click on sign-out when you finish data entry via the internet. Bank internet services could not be executed unless you re-sign into your account.
- It is advised to manually write the bank address in the browser address tab. It is not advised to search the bank link by using internet search engines.
- Do not enter bank site using e-mails or webs sites links.
- Beware e-mails of unknown source phone calls requesting your passwords, credit card numbers and personal information.
- Beware fraud e-mails and suspicious websites. Do not respond to requests of your personal information or password. Do not offer your personal data on phone or e-mails. Do not input your personal information to unknown and uncertified websites. Always be sure you being present at Tadhamon Bank official website www.tiib.com
To Protect your PC & Information:
- Be keen to use original operating system (e.g. windows office) in your PC
- Install operating system updates regularly especially security ones.
- Install anti-virus application and update it regularly
- Activate the operating system firewall
- It is recommended not to install untrusted source or unnecessary programs
- When accessing Tadhamon Bank services via the internet, use your own PC. Do not use internet cafes PCs.
- It is advised to follow up-to-date security alarms to reduce the harm of new security hazards
Protecting your Privacy:
- All information exchanged while using the Bank services via the internet are protected and encrypted safely and secretly by User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- Access to customers' data base is restricted but bank authorized employees who have specific business purposes only
- Bank employees are committed to maintain customers' secrecy and privacy
- When user try login bank website services using a wrong password for three times, Bank system will automatically block user's name. This means that user has to recover registration information by visiting one of the Bank braches
- The bank follows high standards to protect customer's file and necessary information from loss, destruction and distortion. Permanently, the Bank does security reviews for its systems. This is to stand on how much the Bank system is ready and secure.
- The Bank does not provide any third party by customer's personal information unless under Republic of Yemen laws and regulations which control Bank mutual dealings with customers
- When subject to security breach, please inform customer service or call 0096777505555
Complaints & Notes:
Please inform any customer service employees or their supervisors in Bank branches who will do their best to deal with any problems within short period.
In case customer is not completely satisfied by employees and supervisor responses, he/she could call Customers Complaints Dept. at Tadhamon Islamic International Bank (TIIB) on 00967775055550, e-mail us on: email@example.com , visit our website contact us, or fill in customers' complaints form and put it in complaints & notes box in any bank branch.